Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thank you for praying!

Thank you for praying. God is working. I had a very good visit with Saul in the jail on Tuesday and we made some good headway. Gris is starting to calm down so she can think rationally.

I have decided that I need to go to Mexico to visit our believers in Negritas. It will be a fairly quick trip. I will drive down to Nogales, Arizona and cross the boarder there. After helping someone with some business there I will be heading farther south. I am hoping to arrive in Negritas on Wednesday evening. I hope to be returning on December 20 and arriving home no later than the 22.

Pray for:


  • Safety, especially on Tuesday afternoon. This will be the most dangerous part of the trip.

  • Success. There seem to be real problems that I cannot discuss here. I am very concerned.


If you would like to contribute to the cost of this trip you can go to:http://InFaith.org/. Then:



  • Click on Donate.

  • Click on Give Online.

  • Click on Give Now. (- a lot of clicking but they are all easy to see.)

  • Fill out the info.

  • Under categories click on Missionaries.

  • Under sub-categories click on Sousa.

  • Fill out the amount you would like to give.

  • Under comments write "work funds"

  • Follow the rest of the instructions to finish. (Very brief.)


Thank you very much for praying and considering giving towards this mission trip.

No comments: